BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life is Good

I think God is up in heaven just laughing at me....Yes, I think he has a sense of humor.

Last blog I was down about the savings $$$ just slipping away. I was really scared to do my taxes because of the unemployment etc. Well; we got a good refund back... The Lord once again is taking care of the Ritter clan! I'm glad he doesn't do things based on my limited faith...

The weather is turning and getting nice up here in Northern Cal. It is bumping up against 80 degrees this week. That has given me a good window to get back on the bicycle. That always helps my mood as I have a lot of alone time to think. It also makes my mood good because I'm doing something other than worrying about the stuff in my life. So I get a double dose of good mood and that's a good thing.

The puppy is growing like an unwanted weed! She is almost 20 lbs! What a hand full but I'm also really enjoying her. She is getting old enough to start some very basic training. She does great, still a puppy, but she is getting the basics down.

Really nothing new on the SMM front. I'm just waiting to go do my next blood test. That will happen April 1st. Staying on my vitamins and calcium. My cold is now gone :-)!!!

That's about all.. life is good at this point.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Steve, I just read Jenni's post and now yours and am so happy for how blessed you guys are. I really do want to get over your way one day and let you guys show us around N. California. I would even trust you to take me around the block on the bike (I am a little afraid of riding motorcycles). You guys are awesome people and I am praying you stay smoldering for a LONG LONG time. And that you find work that you enjoy, are good at, and get good compensation for all very very soon!

    I posted an update, in case you haven't seen it yet. It took several days to get it together. And its weeks overdue, many were asking. I guess I was sort of working through some stuff, huh.

    KT

    ReplyDelete