BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 28, 2011

All Clear for the next 6 months

Final visit to my local Oncologist today. That after my Free Light chain test and Bone scan. She said I was doing great and they will continue to watch me.

Not sure if my bone scan was clear because I forgot to ask, but she didn't say anything about it, so no news is good news. I will get a written request from the imaging clinic so I will know for sure then.

My Free light chain was about the same:

My kappa is high 23.42 (normal is 3.30 - 19.40)
My lambda is low 3.96 (normal is 5.71 - 26.30)
My ratio is: 5.91
My last kappa - lambda ratio was: 4.1

So it is up a bit, but nothing she was worried about.

I'll just relax for the next 6 month and enjoy life.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Steven that is wonderful news! I'm so pleased for you. Have a great Christmas, and I hope you do just as you plan: relax for the next 6 months and enjoy life. A good plan for all of us in fact!

    ReplyDelete