BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Doing fine...

I'm off the Gabapenten!! My feet and hands are a little numb but I feel more stable on my feet.
I was worried about losing my athletic performance but that hasn't happened. I was also worried about the withdrawals but because I had a bad cold, well I wasn't sure how much was the drug and how much was the cold. That being said I survived and all is well.

I see my oncologist on Thursday, not sure why, I guess he just wants to make sure all is well. I will take some hand and feet numbness and burning feet to avoid the falling.

Other than that I feel great and things are stable.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Steven,
    I'm so pleased to hear your news! Enjoy life and I hope spring does come soon to you. Here in Aberdeen it is sunny but very frosty.

    ReplyDelete