BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Me and my family

I follow a Myeloma Friends blog, Walking with the BIG EZ, with LOTS of pictures of him and his family.  It is a highlight of my week when they post new pictures.  I'm not that good at doing it on a blog.  In fact, Jenni my wife, set up the blog page you see.  She is MUCH better than I am at this stuff.  So here goes...

This is me and a friend Gary.   I'm on the red bike....
This is me and my Bicycle... Getting a clue??? I like anything on 2 wheels..

 This is me (the blue bike) finishing the 70+ miles around Lake Tahoe last September 11th.

Jenni and I at Crater Lake in Oregon last summer.

A picture of Jenni and I with "4 of 5" of our grand children.


My 3 Grand Daughters... Rylee, Allyson, and Emily

Here is my youngest Grand Son, Nate ... Yes; my wife made the cake..

My daughter Jamie and her husband mike.

My Son, Josh

Joshua's Son and my Grandson, Devon..

So that's it... My family... Thanks for browsing the pictures...

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

5 comments:

  1. A fellow cyclist with MM. I was diagnosed back in February of 2009 with Stage 2 MM. I am an avid cyclist having logged in over 4,800 miles last year. I did the Hotter N Hell 100 in August (100 miles in over 100 degree heat). I also competed in the Texas Time Trials completing 73 miles in 98 degree heat on a hilly course in north central Texas. Currently I am in training for the Texas Senior Olympics to be held in San Antonio at the end of March. I will compete in a crit type race and time trials with the goal of qualifying for the nationals. I need to finish 4th or better to qualify.

    I work my training schedule around my treatments. I am on a maintenance protocol of RVD.

    In the winter I ride a trainer 3 times a week doing a series of intervals to build up my aerobic potential. I follow that up with a 50 mile group ride on Saturday. I just had my bike professionally fitted to maximize my power output and bought a set of mavic cosmic carbone aero wheels. I ride an older Giant TCR carbon Team Once road bike with Dura Ace 7800 group components.

    Ron Harvot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven,
    Your first try at posting pictures is great! When I am praying for an individual and their family it is so beneficial to me if I have a mental pictures of them. As you know, this journey with MM affects not only the patient, but also their family. My strength comes from faith and a very supportive family. Linda and I thought it only appropriate that we share pictures of our family that are "walking" with and supporting me . Thanks again for sharing the pictures! EZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, a nice walk down memory lane in our family. Boy, we need a new pix of us with the grandkids, that one is about 2-3 years old! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love putting faces with names and am so happy you posted pictures of your family. Looks like we have alot in common with 5 grandchildren, 3 of them being girls! We are so blessed by your friendship and pray that 2012 brings lots of good things to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how great to see photos! Thanks very much. Your family is beautiful. And a very happy belated birthday as well. Wishing you a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete