BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm back...

It has been a long time since I have posted to my blog. The main reason is that everything has been going so well. I still have numbness to my hands and feet, and a few bad days with heaviness but that is about all. I got my numbers back yesterday and today and the best way to describe them would be "stable". Some numbers slightly higher and some slightly lower. All in all I'm very happy with my numbers.

I continue to keep on the protocol, Get light, get fast, get strong, stay happy! It seems to be working so I will keep it up. Riding about 100 to 125 miles per week on my bicycle and keeping my weight at or below 160, that is a BMI of about 24%.

Some of my blog friends aren't doing so well and so I keep them in my prayers daily. New things coming down the tube all the time so there is hope.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

3 comments:

  1. Steven,
    You are doing great. 100 miles a week? In my dreams. Good for you. Keep it up. Thank you so much for supporting Catherine's triathlon. That was very nice of you.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure... Keep on the road as much as you can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Happy to see you back. I have read your posts before. They are really very good. Nice to know that you are happy with the test numbers.
    Do keep posting. My best wishes to you always.

    ReplyDelete