BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A normal life

Just a quick note...

All is well here.  No bone growth yet.  Next visit in December.  My GP said there is a good chance that the bones won't grow back together.  Age and a non-weight bearing bone sometimes means it never grows back together.  Not a big problem, it really doesn't hurt. 

The weather here was fantastic the last couple of weeks. So I had a long talk with my primary care person and Dr. Steven gave me permission to get back on the bike.  First weekend 53 miles in 2 days.  Last weekend 42 miles.  Dr. me is easy to work with !

California has everything. Last Monday heading off on a business trip to Merced Ca.  & driving by Elk Grove just south of Sacramento and I saw the following:

That is a tornado forming.  Watched it for a couple of min.  Fun,  Did some minor damage but no injuries or homes lost.

That's about all that's going on here for now.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

2 comments:

  1. Wow,those miles are so very impressive! Know that made you feel fantastic. Thankful you weren't riding a bike in the path of that tornado! Keep up the good exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven,
    I haven't checked in here for a while now, and I'm so happy to see that you are back on your bike. I hope you're enjoying a lovely Thanksgiving and run up to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete