BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Over

Just a short note to let everyone know I made it through my bone marrow biopsy. To say "I made it through" isn't really correct, it wasn't really that big a deal. They are real pro's at UCSF and everyone I came in touch with did every thing they could to make me comfortable. Bone Marrow Biopsy's aren't pleasant but compared to a lot of things they really aren't that bad either.

Hip is a little sore but I was able to ride 16 miles on Friday, the day after my biopsy, and 38.5 today. So I guess I'm back to 100%.

I will know the results in a week or so. I see Dr. Martin on Nov. 1st. to get the Dr. eye view on all this.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

No comments:

Post a Comment