BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing new

OK... it has been a while since I have blogged.  I think the biggest reason is that nothing new is happening.  As you read in my last blog I have been taking care of a new puppy.  She is doing great, growing and learning. Other than having a large crate in the living room for her, and a gate stopping her from going down the hall way, life is mostly as normal as it can be with a puppy in the house.  I'm studying how to train a bird dog.  I've always had the best dog in the neighborhood, and I expect that to continue, but I've never trained a hunting dog.  I have a lot to learn before I can start Lucy's training.  She is less than 3 months old so she has over a month before the formal basic training starts at 4 months old.  Then she will start field training at 5 months.  I can already see the pointer, flusher in her and that's great!  This should all be fun, for her and me.

Really nothing is new on the Myeloma front.  I don't test again until April 1st.  I'm just getting over about a 5 week cold.  Jenni says we are changing roles on that.  She use to get bad colds and keep them forever and I always only had them for a few days.  Now you can reverse that :-(...  Not a bad trade off considering my friends on chemo for this.  Keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers.  I read their blogs each and every day.

Also nothing new on the job hunting front.  I've applied for several jobs that I would have really liked.  Most don't even respond and some I get to the phone interview.  Nothing seems to stick.  I'm doing my best to stay positive and keep looking forward... Something will come along.  I feel a good positive attitude will help in all areas of my life so I work hard not to let negative thoughts creep into my mind.

My grandkids are all fine and growing up.  A great joy for me every day.  I get to watch the 2 youngest girls each Tuesday afternoon so my oldest grand daughter can take dance lessons. When I get a job I'll miss that time.

That's about all from Steven land.  I hope everyone reading this is doing well.  I will try to be better at blogging in the future.

The body is sick, but thanks to Jesus the soul is alive and well...

No comments:

Post a Comment